Our educational objectives are:
- To create a warm caring and secure environment where children’s individual needs are supported allowing them to grow into independent confident characters who are respected and valued.
- To promote self-awareness, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- To motivate them to always do their best.
- To provide a firm foundation that equips each child with the skills and passion for lifelong learning.
- To provide well planned activities and opportunities, allowing children to progress successfully through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To develop the full potential of each individual child throughout their time in our School and prepare them to move on to the next stage in their education
- To support diversity and welcome all children recognising that each child’s learning journey is unique and individual.